Saturday, November 29, 2008

Home Sweet Home

I discovered the website of Suzy Hoodless the other day, and couldn't tear myself away from the beautiful rooms she's designed. Who wouldn't want to live in rooms like these!

I'd love to curl up here on a rainy afternoon and browse through all the books. I love how all the colors work together and the chandelier is amazing:


This would be a perfect room for a large Thanksgiving dinner and I love the tree trunk in the corner:


What a peaceful place to work. I love the mid-century furniture and the round mirror:


Love this chair and the large photograph behind it:


I love these neutral colors and the spareness of the room. It feels so calm and peaceful. Who couldn't sleep here!


Check out the website here to see more rooms and find out more about Suzy Hoodless.

No comments: