Monday, January 31, 2011

Weekly Menu Plan

Last week worked so well, making all the meals ahead on Monday, that I did it again this week. This week was pretty easy actually. The boys helped me do the grocery shopping on Sunday afternoon, and this morning I made a cottage cheese roast, vegetarian meatloaf, and prepped the veggies for the pasta dish for tonight. I have a black bean soup in the freezer that I will defrost this week as well.

cottage cheese roast

vegetarian meatloaf

veggies for dinner tonight

Here's the plan for the week:

Monday: fettuccine with red peppers and kalamata olives, tossed veggie salad (feta, chickpeas, grape tomatoes, cucumber, turkey bacon, romaine, homemade dressing), foccacia

Tuesday: cottage cheese roast, mashed potatoes, broccoli

Wednesday: black bean soup (from freezer), cornbread & honey

Thursday: vegetarian meatloaf, cheese rice, green beans (frozen)

No comments: