Thursday, February 10, 2011

Living Abroad

Design Mom Gabrielle and her husband and six (!) children just moved to France for a year. In addition, Design Mom's sister Jordan Ferney of Oh Happy Day and her family moved to Paris at the same time! How lucky are they! I've been enjoying living vicariously through them on their blogs, imagining what it would be like to move my family overseas too. I've always wanted to live overseas (France and Italy are my top two choices) but it seems like such a monumental, impossible task. Jordan and Gabrielle make it seem so do-able!

We took the boys to Paris over spring break seven years ago and had such a fun time with them. Yes, they were too young to really remember any of it now, but Stoehr and I remember and hopefully planted a love for travel deep within their souls somewhere.

on the Seine

at the Louvre

artists at work

cobblestones

street scene

cafe break

stairsteps

No comments: