Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Fave New Blogs

Here's a round up of several cooking and baking blogs I discovered just this week. Not only are the recipes delicious, but the food photography in these blogs is amazing as well. I've added them all to my blog reader, and you may want to too!

A Farm Girl's Dabbles
Lots of desserts and savory recipes on this blog. I can't wait to make her German Chocolate Cake and Classic Pot Roast.

Bake at 350
This blog has the most beautiful, creative cookies you've ever seen. There must be a cookie for every occasion here. The recipe I can't wait to make though is these Mint Cream Cheese Brownies.

Bakers Royale
This blog is all about desserts, especially cupcakes and cakes. Yum yum! These Chocolate Raspberry Cakes look so good!

Good Life Eats
There's a wide variety of recipes on this blog, along with lots and lots of kitchen tips. These Cupcakes with Triple Cream Cheese Frosting are the first thing I want to make here.

Gourmande in the Kitchen
This blog is full of simple, unfussy, beautifully photographed food. Written by Sylvie, the recipes reflect her French heritage, like these deliciously simple French Radish and Sprout Tartines.

I Am Baker
The most beautifully decorated and delicious cakes and treats can be found on this blog. If you want cakes, cookies or other baked goodies for a special occasion, this is the place to look. I plan to start with this Chocolate Covered Cherry Cake.

My Baking Addiction
This blog is all about baking: bar cookies, breakfast goodies, brownies, cakes, chocolate, cookies, cupcakes, muffins, and pies, with a few entrees thrown in. The photos are beautiful and the site is chock full of baking tips. How yummy do these Stout Cupcakes with Chocolate Covered Pretzels look?!

My Kitchen Addiction
There is a wide variety of recipes on this blog, from sweets and treats to main dishes and soups. Jen also runs a monthly Kitchen Boot Camp, and has tons of tips and tutorials. These Maple Sourdough Cinnamon Rolls look like a great weekend treat.

That's it! Those are my new favorites. Look for many recipes from these sites to make it into my upcoming Weekly Menu plans!

(all images taken by the original blogger. Please click the recipe link above the photo for the original site.)

No comments: