Sunday, March 13, 2011

Recipes: Peanut Butter

I have two recipes to share today. Disclaimer, I haven't made either one of them yet, but I plan to! Who can resist the combination of peanut butter and chocolate? Certainly not me.


The first recipe is a peanut butter trifle, with layers of brownies, pudding, and cool whip. Yum! Trifle is one of the easiest kinds of dessert to make, usually involving layers of cake and pudding and various add-ins (fruit, candy), plus it's a great make-ahead dessert. You can find the complete recipe here.


The second recipe is a chocolate peanut butter tart, consisting of a peanut butter cookie-like crust, peanut butter mousse filling, and a chocolate ganache glaze on top. Be still my peanut butter-loving heart! Go here for the full recipe.

photos via The Girl Who Ate Everything and Crustabakes.

No comments: