Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Back on the Wagon?


Boy once you fall off the blogging wagon, it's really, really hard to get back on! Somehow life has gotten in the way of blogging--too much to do, not enough time I guess! I'd really like to make an effort to post regularly again though, especially with summer just beginning!

Here are some things I'd like to blog about in the near future:

1. Our vacation to Florida.

2. End of school, end of an era.

3. Summer plans.

4. Summer "musts".

5. Fave summer meals.

6. Happenings in the garden.

I need to get into a regular blogging schedule I think. Hopefully that will help. Once you miss a few days you start to feel so behind that it gets harder and harder to start up again. So I'll not worry about what I've missed, but just start from today. Deal?!

No comments: