Monday, August 29, 2011

Beautiful Home: Portland, OR

I saw this beautiful home on the Bliss blog the other day and had to post these photos here too. This beautiful home is in northwest Portland, Oregon, and is designed by Jessica Helgersen. I love the neutral color scheme of whites, grays, blacks, and browns, punctuated by pops of color here and there. I'm thinking I need to repaint my home! I also love how they have used very modern lighting fixtures in their mostly traditional home. The contrast between modern and traditional is so beautiful here!

There are so many things I love in this family room, including the amazing modern coffee table and traditional armoire. The sofa is beautiful as well.

I love the red chair and ottoman here and the texture of the poufs. And the floor light is to die for!
The entry way leaves me speechless! There is so much amazing going on here, but again it's the contrast between modern and traditional that I love. The mirrors on the wall are crazy cool and I love the hanging light!

This is the kitchen of my dreams. This is a kitchen I would cook dinner in every night and not even be tempted to order carry-out! I love the clean whiteness, the beautiful counter tops, and the glass globe lights.

Again the contrast with traditional and modern: the beautiful round table paired with the modern chairs. And how amazing is the light mobile over the table! Definitely a house I could move right into.

For more photos and links, see the Bliss blog.

 
{photos via Bliss}

No comments: