Monday, January 23, 2012

Blogs I Love

I recently discovered two very addictive food blogs that I just can't keep to myself. The food photography is also amazing on both sites.

The first site is Gilt Taste. Gilt Taste is run by Gilt which is a free-membership shopping site. Gilt Taste has sections for recipes, gifts, and sales, but my favorite section is called "Stories". This blog has amazing stories about food and cooking written by some of the best food writers out there, including Ruth Reichl. These stories might make you laugh or cry, and I guarantee they will also make you hungry!

 {photo via Gilt Taste}

The second site is Food Gawker. Food Gawker is basically a photo gallery of some of the best recipes around the web. The site gets hundreds of submissions every day from food bloggers around the world, and only the best are chosen. Clicking on a photo takes you directly to the recipe. The site is mouth-wateringly delicious!

{photo via Food Gawker}

No comments: