Soooooo inspiring! Makes me happy to be me!
made for the Mom 2.0 Summit.
Monday, January 4, 2010
1. Abarrotes, 2. Waiting, 3. handful of sand, 4. sand pyramid, 5. are you ready for some baseball?, 6. central park, 7. motion, 8. guess who's who?, 9. jump!, 10. Cowgirl Creamery, 11. raspberry sorbet, 12. Untitled, 13. Untitled, 14. Untitled, 15. Untitled, 16. Untitled, 17. Untitled, 18. Untitled, 19. alfresco, 20. still life
2009 is over, and really, it's not just the end of a year, but the end of a decade. What stands out from the year that has passed? What will we remember? Hopefully moments big and small, both momentous and mundane.
This year I:
1. sent my oldest off on his first trip out of the country without us (French trip to Canada).
2. snorkeled with an eel in Mexico.
3. used my remaining Polaroid film sparingly.
4. shopped at the Georgetown flea market.
5. celebrated my 40th with an amazing surprise party thrown by my husband.
6. camped for a week with 30,000 other people.
7. became a swim mom.
8. made hard decisions.
9. went back to work after 14 years at home!
10. fell in love with my iPhone.
11. saw Wicked on Broadway.
12. went to a NY Mets game.
13. camped with horses.
14. bought art.
15. added to my cookbook collection.
16. joined Costco.
17. celebrated 15 years of wedded bliss.
18. drank loads of chai tea.
19. went to two amazing concerts.
20. deepened friendships.
21. continued to be amazed by the joy of raising pre-teen and teenage boys.
22. burned many candles and enjoyed the fireplace.
23. went on family hikes.
24. picked strawberries and made jam.
25. subscribed to a CSA and enjoyed fresh veggies all summer long.
26. made doughnuts.
27. got a tattoo!
28. was given a MacBook for my birthday.
29. learned to relax and let go.
Posted by Lisl at 11:25 PM