Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Weekend in Photos

This was a weekend full of swimming. It seems like every weekend has been full of swimming since the beginning of December, thanks to high school swimming. And each weekend from now until mid-March looks like more of the same. The boys love it though, and I gotta say, I love it too.

Friday night Kohler had a date. Saturday morning Kieran his swim meet while I took Kohler to his high school meet. Both of them swam several best times. After lunch at Cheeburger, Kohler and I went straight to his afternoon meet. Stoehr took the other two boys hiking again (in spite of 20 degree temps!). In the evening we were finally all back home again and we had Ledo's pizza while watching Battlestar Galactica.

Sunday morning it was back to the pool, first with Kieran, then with Kohler in the afternoon. The younger two boys again went hiking with Stoehr in the afternoon. How they love to hike! And how glad I was I didn't have to go. More Battlestar Galactica tonight. We're getting back into it after not watching for almost a year! None of the boys had school Monday, so Sunday night was nice and relaxed.









No comments: